YAA! Horticulture Programme
This therapeutic horticulture programme by Edible Garden City will engage YAA! members’ cognitive and motor skills, and aim to improve overall psychological well-being.
Members will explore the following over 10 sessions:
- Farm to Table – Harvest a variety of herbs and flowers from the farm that can be used to make tea.
- Gardening – Introduction to gardening through planting of rooted stem cuttings into pots.
- Nature and Art – Using air-dried clay to print different leaves, observing their different shapes and veins.
- Gardening – Shredding of different sensory materials that will be used to make a mini compost.
- Animal Therapy – Interact and feed the chickens and critters on the farm, followed by plant transplanting activity in the garden.
- Farm to Table – Learn to bake butter cookies with edible flowers.
- Gardening – Planting of microgreen seeds.
- Nature and Art – Make a sensorial rainstick using seeds and other natural materials from the farm.
- Farm to Table – Harvest your own herbs, vegetables and flowers and make your own farm-to-table pizza. Make healthy popsicles using edible flowers, which can be enjoyed during the last session at the farm.
- Animal Therapy – Interact and feed the chickens, relax at the farm and enjoy popsicles.
Dates: Every Monday (4 Jan – 8 Mar 2021)
Location: Edible Garden City
60 Jalan Penjara, Singapore 149375
Cost: Free for YAA! members
Please contact us at 8691 3053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for membership enquiries.
Scan the QR code or click on the button to find out more and register.