Advisory for all Rainbow Centre visitors (Updated 17 May 2021)
Thank you for your continued partnership with Rainbow Centre.
- In view of our national safe distancing measures, only authorised persons will be allowed entry into any Rainbow Centre premise.
- Entry to Seeds cafe at the Margaret Drive campus is subject to visitor management measures in points 3 and 4 below. Visit Seeds’ Facebook page for the latest updates.
- From 17 May 2021, we will deploy TraceTogether only SafeEntry to log all persons entering and leaving any Rainbow Centre premise. This is to align with our national safety measures to facilitate contact tracing should the need arise.
- As some of our clients have existing medical conditions that make them more vulnerable to viruses, we respectfully ask that you do not enter the campus should you:
- currently be serving a Quarantine Order or Stay Home Notice, or have a household member who is currently serving a Quarantine Order or Stay Home Notice; and/or
- have any flu-like symptoms now (fever, sore throat, running nose, cough etc.), or have a household member who has any flu-like symptoms, on 5-day MC now, or undergoing a swab test and awaiting its result.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in making our campuses as safe as possible for our staff and clients.
If you have any enquiries or require assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or 6475 2072.
For updates on the COVID-19 situation, please refer to https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19.
Source: Ministry of Health