Account Executive (Accounts Receivable)
About the Role
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and people who are keen to continuously learn so that they can bring their best to the people we serve.
We are looking for someone to join as an Account Executive (Accounts Receivable) who will support the Finance team in the management of the full spectrum of Account Receivable functions in the following areas:
- Assist in month, quarter and year end closing activities.
- Ensure timely and accurate issuance of tax invoices for services provided
- Prepare AR aging reports and audit schedules related to AR.
- Perform ad-hoc duties relating to accounting when required.
- Responsible for cancellations, generate credit / debit notes and management of AR invoice discrepancies.
- Ensure that monies, including donations, collected are properly documented and follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Liaise with customers and internal departments on billing matters.
- Monitor customer account and follow-up for non or delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Issue statement of account and sending reminder letters to customers.
Administrative and Clerical Support
- Assist in streamlining accounts receivable process.
- Assist in audit support.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- LCCI Diploma in Accounting or equivalent qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity.
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Only Singapore citizens and Permenant Residents need apply.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to email your resume, duly completed Job Application Form together with copies of your educational certificates and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.