Account Executive (Accounts Payable)
About the Role
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and people who are keen to continuously learn so that they can bring their best to the people we serve.
We are looking for someone to join us as an Accounts Executive (Accounts Payable) who will support the Finance team in the management of the payment cycle activities in Rainbow Centre in the following areas:
- Complete payment and control expenses by processing, verifying and reconciling invoices received with supporting documents such as purchase requisitions, purchase orders, delivery orders and receipts.
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies.
- Check and verify documents for petty cash and employee claims.
- Preparation of payments i.e. issue cheques, preparing of GIRO, telegraphic transfers.
- Ensure that payments are made on a timely basis.
- Provide monthly expenditure reports and reconciliation of payments to balances.
- Review, sort, code and process vendor invoices.
- Address and respond to vendor enquiries.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling vendor statements & related transactions.
- Update and maintain vendor database.
Administrative and Clerical Support
- Assist in streamlining accounts payable process.
- Assist in audit support.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- LCCI Diploma in Accounting or equivalent qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity is preferred. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Only Singapore citizens and Permenant Residents need apply.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to email your resume, duly completed Job Application Form together with copies of your educational certificates and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.