Admin Executive (Yishun Park Campus)
About the Role
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and who are keen to keep learning so they can bring their best to the people we serve.
Rainbow Centre is looking for an Admin Executive to join our Administrative team in our Yishun Park Campus. The Administrative team plays a key role in ensuring the smooth operations of the school and assists the school leaders in matters pertaining to financial, personnel and general administration of the school.
As a reliable support to the school’s administrative team, the post holder shall provide efficient and effective office and service administration in the following areas:
- Financial operations and procurement matters
- Coordination and administration of student matters such as admission, withdrawals and record keeping
- Implementation of security and safety procedures and measures on campus
- RC and MOE Financial Assistance Schemes, Transport Subsidies schemes etc.
The post holder shall also provide client-centric service to our stakeholders through:
- Prompt service on counter duties with good service attitude
- Assisting campus leaders in maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders such as students, parents, teachers, vendors and the broader community
- A minimum of “O”-level qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and IT systems
- Strong interpersonal, organisation and communication skills
- Desire to thrive in a collaborative environment where team-work is the key to success
- Ability to keep cool, collected and professional at all times, as the postholder will be assisting stakeholders that may present with difficult situations
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and deadlines
Full Time (Permanent)