About the Role
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and people who are keen to continuously learn so that they can bring their best to the people we serve.
We are looking for an Admin Executive to join our team. The postholder will be responsible for providing administrative and logistical support for various corporate functions that include the administration, finance and human resource teams.
- A Diploma in Office Administration or relevant discipline
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in office administration
- Experience working in office administration for schools will be advantageous
- Have good knowledge of both office administration and inventory control management skills
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office suite
- Be detail oriented, with good organisational skills
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills to build positive relationships with various stakeholders
Full Time (Permanent), Part Time
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to email your resume, duly completed Job Application Form together with copies of your Educational Certificates and Transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do indicate on the Job Application form if you are intending to apply for the full time position and/or part time position.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.