About the Role
The admin executive will provide support and general administrative assistance. Responsibilities include:
a. Staff attendance and leave administration
- Maintain and update organisational chart and staff list.
- Liaise with finance and HR personnel on leave matters.
- Maintain the staff attendance system; daily update of leave records and monthly compilation of staff attendance and leave summaries.
b. Staff training
- Maintain and update staff training records and collate Learning Review Forms (LRF).
- Assist in training registration and liaising with training providers.
- Ensure proper filing of staff training documents.
c. School filing system and procurement
- Maintain school filing system, ensure timely and proper filing of all documents.
- Generate Purchase Orders (POs) based on requisition forms submitted; maintain proper records and filing of POs.
- Maintain inventory of school materials e.g. students’ communication books, report books, PEC folders, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and order requisite stationery for the school.
- Monitor service and maintenance contracts for office equipment; liaise with vendors to replenish necessary supplies.
d. Other duties
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail & faxes.
- Liaise with vendors for transport needs for the school students, including CCAs and field trips.
- Assist with the coordination and logistics of meetings and events, including booking venue, preparation of room and refreshments.
- Perform counter duty and attend to requests or queries from visitors and staff, e.g. collect school fees, request for access cards, forms, stationery, keys, copier paper, etc.
- Support the general office team as and when required; any other duties as assigned by the Administration Manager.
- Minimum GCE “A” Level or polytechnic diploma preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in administration and accounting, preferably in a school setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Preferred achievements / characteristics:
- Good listening and communication skills (written and spoken)
- Strong interpersonal skills, and able to establish and maintain good relations with key stakeholders
- Organised and meticulous; able to produce polished, accurate work in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Full Time (Permanent)
This position is open to Singapore citizens only. Qualified and interested candidates are invited to email your resume, duly completed Job Application Form together with copies of your educational certificates and transcripts to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.