Antigen Rapid Testing (ART) Supervisor (6-month Contract)
About the Role
We are looking for an Antigen Rapid Test (ART) supervisor, who will be responsible for planning and implementing ART operations in compliance with the COVID-19 safe measures undertaken at Rainbow Centre.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that self-swabbing and testing is done properly, e.g. through observation of the individuals performing the self-swab and testing (this may be conducted on-site or virtually)
- Ensuring that Safe Management Measures (SMMs) are observed
- Supporting in logistical requirements, e.g. repacking, stocktake
- Managing e-platform booking for staff to book their self-test session
- Attendance-taking, collection and documentation of results
- Compilation and submission of test results to relevant stakeholders parties (Point-Of-Contact) within the stipulated timeframe
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Manager
Additional details of the role can be found here.
- Familiar with Infection Prevention and Control guidelines and protocol
- Computer savvy, especially with regards to virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom
- Must have stable high speed WiFi capability at home to facilitate working from home
- Meticulous and able to work independently
- Good communication skills and be able to multi-task
- Must be able to commit to a minimum period of 3 months
For persons without ART supervisory training, training will be provided.
Full Time (6-month contract)
Only Singapore citizens and Permenant Residents need apply.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to email your resume, duly completed Job Application Form together with copies of your educational certificates and transcripts to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.