Manager, Applications Management
About the Role
The incumbent will provide business analysis as well as plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the IT projects as assigned.
Some key responsibilities will include :
- Analyse user needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem
- Capture business requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, recommend solutions that best fits organisational needs
- Work with users to ensure a smooth deployment and adoption of new solutions
- Work on the integration of solutions with other business systems and applications used in the organisation
- Involved in managing the post-implementation support and maintenance of the applications
- Develop project timeline/schedule and effectively allocate the resources to the various activities
- Conduct kick-off meetings; organise / attend regular progress meetings
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level or quality
- Diploma/Degree or equivalent experience plus appropriate professional qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the information technology sector with relevance to the role
This position is open to Singaporeans & Permanent Residents only.