Assistant Manager, Planning & Organisational Excellence
About the Role
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and who are keen to keep learning so they can bring their best to the people we serve.
Rainbow Centre is looking for an Assistant Manager to join our Planning & Organisational Excellence team in supporting strategy planning, internal stakeholders engagement, and knowledge management. The postholder will undertake leading or supporting a special project to support organisation strategy and/or development, under the direction of the Executive Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategy Planning & Organisational Development. This includes, but not limited to, developing and curating content to allow target audiences to understand the connections across RC’s Vision, Mission, Values, Culture, Strategic Goals, and Strategic Initiatives, undertake the design and execution of insights gathering exercises or projects while assisting to analyse and translate these insights into organisational development recommendations and potential action plans, as well as assisting in the acquisition of relevant grants or funding to resource key RC initiatives.
- Internal Stakeholder Engagement & Internal Communications, through supporting the Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director with the planning and management of meeting agenda, Develop and curate content to communicate key organisation updates during engagement platforms, facilitate our engagement platforms and moderate some staff dialogue, document key discussions, decisions, and action items during management level meetings, as well as establish, design and review internal communication systems and plans
- Knowledge Management, which includes setting up and managing the depository system of key organisation’s SOPs while ensuring accessibility to the relevant audiences, drafting new and reviewing current SOPs that are in relation to organisation level policies, as well as assisting with communicating new organisation level knowledge, such as new policies or processes to relevant audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in storytelling in the corporate, data or strategic contexts. Experience in strategy planning and organisational development or equivalent would be an advantage
- High energy and high agility, with a keenness to work across all levels of the organisation
- High level of discretion and diplomacy due to frequent access to confidential organisational information
- Ability to understand organisation goals and priorities and be effective in anticipating, filtering, and accelerating issues
Full Time (Permanent)