Business Systems Analyst
About the Role
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and who are keen to keep learning so they can bring their best to the people we serve.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Business Systems Analyst to join us to deliver high impact client-centric outcomes to create inclusive communities in Singapore and beyond.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of enterprise business applications, which includes, but is not limited to designing and implementing applications and solutions to meet organisational objectives, and providing on-going support services to users.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to design solutions and implement specifications for the business applications.
- Provide post-implementation maintenance support for existing applications.
- Ensuring compliance with project metrics and various standards.
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT or a related field
- Relevant experience in applications design, development and support, and has completed at least 2 rounds of SDLC in business applications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to build positive relationships with our stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- A good team player, with a positive attitude and highly organised
- Prior working experience in the education, social service or non-profit sector will be an advantage
Full Time (1-year contract)