Business Systems Analyst
About the Role
Rainbow Centre is seeking an experienced and passionate Business Systems Analyst to join us to deliver high impact client-centric outcomes to create inclusive communities in Singapore and beyond.
Key responsibilities include:
a. To plan, analyse, develop, and maintain enterprise business applications (including HR, finance, case management) and to provide ongoing support services to business users.
b. Design and implement high quality applications and solutions that will meet organisation objectives.
c. Conduct technical feasibility study, analyse requirement specifications and collaborate with teams to design and architect solutions.
d. Document and update functional and technical design specifications and to engage vendors (including developers) to implement specifications.
e. Prepare effort estimation, develop technical activities, schedule and work breakdown structures to ensure compliance to project scope, deliverables, resources, and budget.
f. Ensure compliance with security, development, and quality standards.
g. Provide post-implementation maintenance support for issues encountered with existing applications.
h. Identify and keep abreast of latest application developments and technology trends on new initiatives.
i. Conduct or facilitate knowledge sharing of emerging technologies to foster a culture of innovation.
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in applications design, development and support, and has completed at least 2 rounds of SDLC in business applications (3 years experience in related SDLC preferred).
- Strong analytical, technical and communication skills.
- Good team player, highly organised, with a positive attitude.
- Experience in the education, social service or non-profit sector would be an advantage.
Full-time. This is a contract position. The successful candidate will be offered a 1-year contract that may be renewable subject to project needs.
Only Singapore Citizens need apply.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to email your resume, duly completed Job Application Form together with copies of your educational certificates and transcripts to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.