About the Role
The Care Facilitator is responsible for the provision of quality care, learning opportunities and meaningful engagement for students to support their life skills development and enhance their accessibility to community resources.
a. Participate in the development of student’s Individual Care Pan by monitoring, observing and recording student’s progress to provide data for appropriate individualised care and learning outcomes.
b. Prepare learning materials and learning environments that utilise materials, resources and technology in ways appropriate to the content area.
c. Work with stakeholders and community partners to contextualise and generalise learning and engagement at home and community.
d. Work as a team to ensure student integration of skills and learning in activities.
Minimum 3 “O” Levels or partial “A” Level or Fresh NITEC with pass in English
- Experience working with students with disabilities is preferred.
- Experience working in a student care setting will be an advantage
Preferred achievements / characteristics:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Adaptive and innovative
- Commitment to collaboration and teamwork for effective attainment of work goals and supporting the overall organisational culture
Full Time (Permanent)