About the Role
Rainbow Centre is looking for a strategic Corporate Storyteller to turn what some may see as mundane data, into compelling narratives to inspire internal audiences towards seeing persons with disabilities empowered and thriving in inclusive communities.
As part of the Planning & Organisational Excellence team, the data storyteller will support strategy planning and will engage stakeholders throughout the organisation.
Key responsibilities for this strategic storyteller role include:
- Developing and curating content to:
- Allow target audiences to better understand the connections across Rainbow Centre’s vision, mission, values, culture, strategic goals, and strategic initiatives
- Enable the application for and acquisition of relevant grants or funding
- Engaging stakeholders through:
- Illuminating internal communications
- Supporting leaders with the planning and management of meetings
- Facilitating engagement sessions and moderating staff conversations
- Managing and communicating knowledge by:
- Designing and reviewing internal communication systems and plans
- Designing and rolling out insight-gathering exercises or projects
- Analysing and translating these insights into organisational development recommendations and potential action plans
- Drafting and communicating organisation procedures and policies
- Documenting key discussions and decisions at management meetings
The postholder may also lead or support special projects on organisation strategy and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in storytelling in the corporate, data or strategic contexts. Experience in strategy planning and organisational development or equivalent would be an advantage
- High energy and high agility, with a keenness to work across all levels of the organisation
- High level of discretion and diplomacy due to frequent access to confidential organisational information
- Ability to understand organisation goals and priorities and be effective in anticipating, filtering, and accelerating issues
Full Time (Permanent)