Executive / Senior Executive — Partnership & Engagement
About the Role
The post-holder plays a key role in the design and implementation of the short- and long-term fund development strategy of the organisation and community engagement initiatives. The incumbent will also work to promote, assist and develop links with local communities, public agencies and the corporate sector in implementing and raising awareness of Rainbow Centre programmes.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Assist to develop and execute Rainbow Centre’s annual fundraising plan.
- Conduct research, prospecting, and application to multiple donor sources.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on all submissions, grant-funded projects and donors in relevant databases and filing systems.
- Deliver high standard and timely donor reports that meet requirements and contracts.
- Organise fundraising events.
b. Partnership Development (Volunteers and Donors)
- Identify, initiate, and deepen relationships with various community stakeholders.
- Stay updated on changing partner priorities, identify new partnership opportunities and share in a timely manner.
- Represent the organisation at meetings with partners and external events.
- Maintain stakeholder databases.
c. Community Engagement
- Deliver community engagement and information activities, initiatives and projects, ensuring they are undertaken on time, within budget and to a high standard.
- Act as central coordination point for consultation and engagement activities undertaken by the schools to encourage and maximise community participation and involvement.
- Coordinate, facilitate and undertake community engagement initiatives and ensure that public information provided is consistent with Rainbow Centre’s branding strategy.
- A tertiary qualification in Communications, Public Relations, Social Science or other relevant field and/or demonstrated substantial experience in community engagement
Preferred knowledge / skills:
- Practical experience in the research, planning, development, implementation, evaluation and reporting of innovative community engagement programs an advantage.
- Community engagement: Highly skilled in planning, communication, presentation, facilitation, event management, evaluation, report writing and correspondence.
- Communication: Excellent oral, written and inter-personal communication skills in dealing with and engaging people at all levels.
- Project management: Project planning and scoping, assessment, logistics and implementation skills.
- Relationship building: Skilled at establishing and cultivating strong relationships with peers, across different levels of the organisation and externally.