About the Role
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and people who are keen to continuously learn so that they can bring their best to the people we serve.
We are looking for an exceptional, strategic and forward-looking Financial Controller to build, sustain and improve financial and management accounting policies and practices at Rainbow Centre, building an environment in which finance and programmes are aligned, and integrated, in order to achieve our organisational mission.
Your responsibilities include financial management & compliance, management reporting, budget and financial analysis and creating and ensuring internal controls.
In considering if you should send us your CV for consideration, we like you to know that while a proven track record in a similar role in a social service agency will be an advantage, it is equally important that:
- you share our values; and
- you relish working alongside other purpose-driven leaders to push the organisation towards financial sustainability and mission impact.
- Degree in Accountancy or Financial Management
- Minimum 12 years relevant working experience with at least 3 years of experience leading a team
Preferred Knowledge / Skills:
- Experienced in managing and developing staff members
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with individuals and groups at all levels
- Able to assimilate and analyse information quickly and accurately and to think strategically, formulate decisions and make recommendations
- Able to contribute to the development, planning and implementation of the organisation’s strategy and policies
Full Time (Permanent/Contract)
This position is open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents Only. Qualified and interested candidates are invited to email your resume, duly completed Job Application Form together with copies of your Educational Certificates and Transcripts to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.