About the Role
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and who are keen to keep learning so they can bring their best to the people we serve.
We are looking for a Head, Finance to join our Finance team. Reporting to the Director for Finance and Operations, the postholder will lead the finance team to ensure the overall financial health of the organisation, and support the development of the organisation’s budgeting, financial planning and long term financial goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management and Statutory Reporting, including consolidation of the group’s accounting records and overseeing the preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reports, operational performance metrics and analyses
- Budgeting and Forecasting, including directing and undertaking costs analysis to aid management decisions
- Establishing and ensuring internal controls, including closely monitoring all financial activities and keeping the Leadership Team advised of all situations which have potential negative impact on internal controls or financial performance
- Degree in Accountancy or relevant ACCA accreditations
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience, with at least 5 years experience managing a small team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and Excel skills
- Sound knowledge of IFRS/SFRS
- Exceptional numerical proficiency and be detail-oriented