About the Role
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and people who are keen to continuously learn so that they can bring their best to the people we serve.
We are looking for a Head of Technology to join our Design and Innovation team. The postholder will lead in developing and deploying technology to transform our services and operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the digital transformation of business processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness of services, and managing the procurement process of digital applications and services.
- Leading in learning and assistive technology, to engage stakeholders and conceptualise, design and implement digital technology solutions for learning, living and working needs of persons with disabilities, as well as teaching needs of teachers.
- Overseeing the IT team in Applications Systems, IT Infrastructure & support services to meet end-users’ requirements
- Ensuring the organisation’s information security
- A Degree in Infocomm Technology or experiences in a related field
- At least 5 years’ experience within a professional ICT environment with responsibilities in managing ICT infrastructure as well as developing and implementing ICT business solutions;
- At least 3 years in a business role including managing annual operating budgets >$150,000, engaging stakeholders in Finance, Operations and business units to achieve organisational goals; and
- At least 2 years in a product management role including managing product vision, developing user stories and/or managing product sprints
- Experience in database-driven application development (Heroku), enterprise; management (e.g. Netsuite, Oracle), Google script and user interface
- Experience in supporting organisation-wide business application systems and integrated network;
- Experience in managing systems and data integrity and security
- A sound understanding of current technical IT issues
Full Time (Permanent)
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to email your resume, duly completed Job Application Form together with copies of your Educational Certificates and Transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do indicate on the Job Application form if you are intending to apply for the full time position and/or part time position.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.