HR Administration Assistant
About the Role
The HR Admin Assistant provides administrative support to the HR department in the various human resource functions, including recruitment, staffing, training and development, employee benefits & welfare and updating records in the HR systems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Screen candidates, schedule interviews and conduct reference checks
- Update and maintenance of staff data and records.
- Process training applications and filing for training grants from government bodies
- Co-ordinate in-house staff training programmes
- Provide secretarial support for HR meetings and may include preparation of presentation slides or meeting minutes
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for recruitment and training matters
- Minimum ‘O’ / ‘A’ Levels or Polytechnic Diploma
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Office applications and is IT savvy
- Able to multi-task effectively with minimal supervision
- Eye for detail, meticulous
- Organised and able to prioritise work tasks to meet deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work within deadlines
- Able to work well independently and in a team
- Positive attitude and initiative
This position is open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents only.