Executive / Senior Executive, Human Resources
About the Role
At Rainbow Centre we believe in recognising and respecting the uniqueness of each individual.
We believe that diversity within our team makes us stronger, hence we welcome people with different backgrounds and experiences.
We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities with dedication and compassion; and people who are keen to continuously learn so that they can bring their best to the people we serve.
We are looking for a committed and dynamic individual to contribute in the following areas:
Strategic Partner Relations
- Manage and engage key internal stakeholders on all people-related matters, including but not limited to manpower analysis and planning, recruitment strategies, talent and leadership development
- Drive manpower planning with relevant stakeholders, prepare and analyse manpower resource reports
- Responsible for talent recruitment to meet manpower resource needs
- Attend to HR-related requests/queries from internal and external stakeholders
Talent Development and Engagement
- Support training needs analysis and development of training roadmaps and directories
- Assist in development and implementation of training programmes for staff and leaders
- Coordinate and administer all staff and leadership training programmes and courses
- Organise and coordinate all talent and leadership training activities, including but not limited to preparation of presentation decks, talent profiles, and training development plans
- Manage and administer all training-related funding grants and agreements
Other HR functions
- Manage end-to-end employee life-cycle processes and operations
- Responsible for administering Rainbow Centre scholarships and sponsorships
- Minimum qualification: Degree/Diploma in human resource or related disciplines
- At least 3 years experience in HR business partnering and/or training and development
- Comfortable with ambiguity and proactive in recommending solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills in building rapport with various stakeholders at all levels
- Strong written and oral communication and ability to communicate clearly
- Strong persuasion skills with ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Collaborates and works well in a team to drive optimal results
- Meticulous, organised and able to multi-task
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to email your resume, duly completed Job Application Form together with copies of your educational certificates and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is open to Singaporeans only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.