Learning Facilitator (Early Intervention – Margaret Drive)
About the Role
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and people who are keen to continuously learn so that they can bring their best to the people we serve.
The Learning Facilitator is part of the early intervention teaching team and works under the guidance of experienced educators to provide quality learning experiences for students and support the best deliverance of the curriculum. The Early Intervention Programme serves students with developmental needs who are 6 years and below.
This position is currently available for our campus in Margaret Drive.
Preparing teaching materials, resources and setting up the environment.
Providing support to early interventionists in classroom learning and facilitate student learning and development.
Working within a team of different professionals to plan and support implementation of intervention approaches and strategies, as well as preparing documentation and reports as required.
Supporting and participating in programme-wide initiatives and activities that innovate and improve processes for the development of students and the functioning of the organization.
This is an entry position for individuals passionate about teaching students with disabilities. On-the-job training and in-service training programmes will be provided. We are currently looking for candidates for our Yishun Park campus.
- At least a GCE ‘A’ Level or Diploma (Polytechnic, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts or LASALLE College of the Arts)
- You must respect the intrinsic and unique worth of every individual, and serve with compassion and dedication to discover, build and celebrate the ability of each person.
- You are expected to act with integrity and be able to work in teams.
- Teaching students with disabilities can be physically demanding – you may be lifting and carrying students and equipment and will be expected to clean and maintain equipment and facility.
- At all times, the Learning Facilitator must take precautions to ensure the health and safety of students.