Why choose Rainbow?
At Rainbow Centre we believe in recognising and respecting the uniqueness of every individual. This applies to the people we serve, and also to those whom we serve alongside each day.
We believe that diversity within our team makes us stronger, so we welcome people with different backgrounds and experiences. We’re always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are compassionate, who want to serve persons with disabilities, and who are able to fuel that into an everyday dedication; people who are keen to continuously learn so that they can bring their best to the people we serve.
If that’s you, we would love to hear from you!
We value our staff. We know the impact we create is greater when our people know they are taken care of. So we invest in our people by:
Providing development opportunities such as training, workshops, consultancies and coaching sessions
Offering varied job opportunities across our many programmes for vertical and lateral progression
Offering competitive salaries which are benchmarked to the NCSS Social Service Sector Salary Guidelines
The Learning Facilitator works under the guidance of experienced educators to provide quality learning experiences for students and support the best delivery of the curriculum.
The Care Facilitator is responsible for the provision of quality care, learning opportunities and meaningful engagement for students to support their life skills development and enhance their accessibility to community resources.
Please submit your application to email@example.com together with the following supporting documents:
- Completed job application form (please download from here)
Candidates are also welcomed to submit your CV and completed job application form for job opportunities that are not yet listed. Your information will be kept on file and we will contact you if there are suitable openings.
Rainbow Centre welcomes interns who are interested in learning and contributing to the social service sector.
During the internship, you will be exposed to various activities and projects under the guidance of our experienced supervisors. Your work will be far from mundane, as you experience first-hand the dynamic nature of work in a social service organisation.
We welcome diploma students and undergraduates from all disciplines of study.
- Early Intervention
- Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy/Speech Therapy
- Corporate Services
The Rainbow Centre Study Award is open to outstanding individuals who are passionate to work with children and youths with disabilities as an allied professional.
We are looking for those who are committed to serve with dedication, integrity, and compassion. You should be someone who strives to achieve excellence in your services for the betterment of your clients and believe in teamwork and respect to bring out the best in your team and those you serve.
The Study Award programme supports both full-term and mid-term applications.
To be eligible for a full-term or mid-term application, you must:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have strong passion to work with children and youths with disabilities
- Have achieved outstanding academic results and a good track record of service to the community
- Not be a recipient of any scholarship with a bond obligation
- For the full-term award: You must have received an offer in an Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, or Speech Therapy programme that is recognised by Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC) Singapore
- For the mid-term award: You must have at least one remaining year of study in an Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, or Speech Therapy programme that is recognised by Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC) Singapore
The Study Award covers tuition and related incidental fees. A monthly allowance and book allowance may be granted to successful award recipients.
You will be required to serve a bond with Rainbow Centre after completion of your studies. The bond duration depends on the total value of the award.
Applications must be received by 31 March or by 30 September, depending on university intake dates. Applications that are made after the course has commenced will be considered for a mid-term award. Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the following supporting documents:
- Completed Study Award Application form (please download from here)
- All educational/professional certificates and transcripts
- CCA records/reports
- Letter of Offer from the university
- Course brochure/outline
- Information on course fee and related incidental fees