Executive, Payroll and Accounts
About the Role
The Executive (Payroll, AR) plays a vital role in the finance team. The role is key in ensuring the timely and accurate processing of the payroll to meet the stipulated payroll cycles.
The incumbent will also provide administrative and clerical support for the management of accounts receivables according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
It is crucial that the post-holder ensures confidentiality, maintenance of protocols and administrative procedures. The post-holder is also expected to provide professional and efficient customer service to all Rainbow Centre partners, clients, suppliers, and employees.
- Diploma in Accountancy, Finance or Business
- Relevant working experience in a similar setting will be an advantage
- Accounts Receivable: 3 years (preferred)
- Payroll Processing: 3 years (preferred)
- Good oral, written and inter-personal communication skills in working with individuals and groups at all levels
- Ability to assimilate and analyse information quickly and accurately
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to email your resume, duly completed Job Application Form together with copies of your educational certificates and transcripts to email@example.com
This position is open to Singaporeans only. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.