Senior Executive / Assistant Manager, Partnership and Engagement
About the Role
The Senior Executive / Asst Manager for Partnership & Engagement supports Rainbow Centre’s (RC) mission of advocating and engaging internal and external partners and the public to co-create an inclusive community.
The post-holder will collaborate closely with leaders and departments across all of RC, and assist in the area of community engagement partnerships. The post-holder will also work throughout the organisation to mobilise and align communications and advocacy activities to engage stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
a. Build strong relationships with internal and external partners who can collaborate with and support RC towards inclusion and the fulfilment of its mission.
b. Coordinate, facilitate and undertake community engagement initiatives and ensure that public information provided is consistent to support RC programmes and services.
c. Develop and deliver community engagement and information activities, initiatives and projects, ensuring they are executed on time, within budget, and to a high standard.
d. Research and develop new techniques and opportunities for engaging a broad section of the community and ensure that public consultation and engagement practices and tools are continuously improved.
a. Develop and execute on strategy to build partnerships.
b. Keep leadership up-to-date on significant partner priorities and ensure that new partnership opportunities are identified and shared with teams in a timely manner.
c. Work with leadership and across the organisation to increase organisational profile and enhance our reputation within the community.
d. Maintain a deep and broad database of RC partners, and explore opportunities to meet organisation needs through these partnerships.
Volunteer, Fundraising and Operational Support
a. Support Rainbow Centre’s fundraising efforts in meeting fund targets.
b. Conduct donor research, prospecting, and stewardship activities.
c. Support Rainbow Centre’s volunteer management and engagement initiatives and activities.
d. Support the team’s operational needs and processes where applicable.
- Tertiary qualification with experience in partnership engagement (1 year) preferred.
- Self-starter, highly-organised individual with a high degree of professionalism, and a flexible, collaborative spirit.
- Highly motivated by Rainbow Centre’s mission to empower persons with disabilities and contribute to the building of inclusive communities in which they can thrive.
- Marketing and sales background.
- Enjoys meeting people and finding creative ways to engage partners.
- Familiar with developments in the social service sector and related spaces so as to constantly iterate and improve RC’s efforts in engaging partners.
- Handy with technology, especially to facilitate working collaboratively with teammates.
- Has a creative, entrepreneurial and resilient spirit.
Only Singapore Citizens need apply.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to email your resume, duly completed Job Application Form together with copies of your educational certificates and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.