About the Role
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and who are keen to keep learning so they can bring their best to the people we serve.
Rainbow Centre is looking for a Project Executive to join our WOW (Watch Out World!) team that develops students with disabilities in specific areas of their talent and interest. You will get to plan and deliver outcomes that will impact these students’ lives in powerful, tangible ways.
Key responsibilities include:
- Programme planning and implementation, which includes engagement of suitable community partners, tracking the progress of the students’ development and conducting of sessions, to ensure overall programme quality
- Resource management of programmes and operations to ensure operational efficiency while staying within budget
- Data collation and analysis for reporting and communication purposes
- Degree or Diploma in Psychology or other related fields
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to engage our community partners and build positive relationships with our stakeholders
- The ability to coordinate and implement different development plans while working within tight timelines
- Prior working experience in a special education setting will be an advantage
Full Time (2-year contract)