Senior Early Interventionist
About the Role
Make an impact as a Senior Early Interventionist!
Our Early Intervention Programme is looking to hire a Senior Early Interventionist to provide quality and effective learning experiences for students with disabilities 6 years and under, by leading a teaching team as well as partnering family members, allied professionals, community and other relevant stakeholders to support holistic and optimal student development.
- Lead a teaching team in quality teaching and learning for optimal student development
- Facilitate collaboration & provide leadership for student development & organisational effectiveness
- Develop self and others, engaging in reflective practice and professional and personal development, to continuously innovate and enhance teaching and learning practices
- Possess a Degree in Early Intervention or relevant degree/diploma with an Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood Intervention (Special Needs) (ADECISN); or possess a relevant degree/diploma with NIEC Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Intervention/Certificate in Autism and Higher Certificate in Autism
- At least 6 years of experience as a classroom teacher, with at least 3 years experience working in an early intervention setting with proven ability to lead a teaching team and work in a transdisciplinary setting
- Able to handle the physical demands of the role, such as lifting and carrying the students and equipment, and cleaning and maintaining equipment and facilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Full Time (Permanent)
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and who are keen to continuously learn so that they can bring their best to the people we serve.