Senior Executive, Student Relations and Operations
About the Role
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and people who are keen to continuously learn so that they can bring their best to the people we serve.
We are looking for someone to join our Early Intervention team as a Senior Executive who will support the Student Relations and Operations Manager in the following areas:
Maintaining and Establishing Client Relationships
- Enhance students experience through coordinating, developing and promotion of various programmes and services.
- Provide counsel and direction to Early Intervention Programme (EIP) policies and procedures, and act as staff liaison for various initiatives.
- Management of the student communication plans, as well as the students and family crisis management plans.
Programme Administration and Management
- Assist to oversee the admission processes of students to Rainbow Centre’s EIP.
- Assist to establish systems and processes to promote efficiency and good governance within the programme.
- Participate in conducting periodic reviews of internal systems and processes to ensure that operations and service are delivered in an effective and efficient manner.
- Manage and ensure programme facilities and infrastructure are well maintained and functional.
- Assist the Director to ensure:
- The overall security of school premises.
- That proper financial controls are established and adhered to.
- Adherence to government funding guidelines.
- Prepare and submit reports to government agencies and funding bodies as necessary.
- Assist to perform departmental budget analysis and advise Director on all aspects of budget matters and projection of expenditure; compliance oversight for Rainbow Centre.
Strategic Planning and Programme Evaluation
- Plan new programmes and develop existing programmes through revenue projection, as well as needs and resources analysis.
- Align activities with organisational direction and develop long-term planning documents in support of strategic goals.
- Assist ongoing programme evaluation processes.
- Develop and maintain programme administrative policies and procedures.
- Serve on task forces and committees as required and assists with strategic planning and budget goals.
- Oversee contracts and vendor relationships.
- Participate and lead the management of EIP events.
- Develop policies and procedures to accomplish the duties of this position in compliance with organisation policies and procedures.
- A recognised Degree in Business, Communications or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in administrative, programme management, operations or related experience in similar settings
- A good understanding of financial structures and management in VWOs
- Strong fiscal skills and management expertise
- Exhibit strong organisational and planning skills to establish priorities, organise multi-level tasks and manage highly detailed projects
- Able to initiate, evaluate, and develop processes and procedures
- Highly analytical, and able to demonstrate effective independent judgement and resourcefulness to resolve issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain good relations with key stakeholders
Only Singapore citizens and Permenant Residents need apply.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to email or send your résumé, duly completed Job Application Form, together with copies of your Educational Certificates and Transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.