Senior Finance Executive/Accountant
About the Role
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and who are keen to keep learning so they can bring their best to the people we serve.
We are looking for a Senior Finance Executive / Accountant to join our Finance team. The team ensures the overall financial health of the organisation and supports the development of the organisation’s budgeting, financial planning and long term financial goals.
The postholder plays a key role in ensuring that accounts of the Rainbow Centre are maintained in accordance with its constitutions and established policies and procedures. He/She is also responsible for updating the accounting system with details of all financial transactions, monthly management reporting and ensuring that monthly finance schedules are completed on time.
Key responsibilities include:
- Financial reporting, including but not limited to the performing of accounting functions for the assigned programmes and units (accounts payable, accounts receivables, cash management, fixed asset management and general ledger management)
- Financial administration, including petty cash administration and streamlining of processes
- Budget and financial analysis for assigned units
- Ensuring adequate internal controls are in place, including performing regular checks of the Group’s accounting activities and taking appropriate action to address audit findings and recommendation.
Do note that this position is based in our Margaret Drive campus.
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of manpower laws and regulation
- Proven working knowledge of employee lifecycle components
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills to manage and engage various stakeholders
Full Time (Permanent)
Only Singapore citizens and Permenant Residents need apply.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to email your resume, duly completed Job Application Form together with copies of your educational certificates and transcripts to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.