Senior IT Executive (Admiral Hill)
About the Role
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and who are keen to keep learning so they can bring their best to the people we serve.
Rainbow Centre is looking for a Senior IT Executive to support the initiatives which serve to upkeep service delivery and continuous improvement. The post-holder will manage the campus technology infrastructure, inventory and the provisioning of effective and efficient IT services in our Rainbow Centre Admiral Hill campus.
Key responsibilities include:
Upkeep service delivery by:
- Providing reliable technical support (Service Desk) to ensure service standards for print services, infrastructure services (including network and telephony), user access to IT services and maintenance of laptop and desktops
- Updating and maintaining user devices, IT Infrastructure and AV equipment in the RC campus to ensure their serviceability and suitability for use
- Actively managing all software licences and hardware requisitions, its deployment to users, tech refresh and eventual condemnation
Minimising disruptions and supporting continuous service improvement through:
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups in a timely manner to avoid unnecessary downtime that would impact staff and students
- Conducting audits to enforce IT policies
- Monitoring and analysing for preventative action the utilization of infrastructure services for reporting and trend analysis such as Internet Bandwidth, Device utilization etc
- Engage IT vendors and service providers to report, monitor and resolve IT service disruptions, and implement continuous service improvements
Developing and executing enhancement and new initiatives by:
- Collaborating with system owners to review existing solutions (including process, device, policy and architecture improvements) on its effectiveness and return on investment
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to identify areas of improvement and to develop solutions within Rainbow Centre for technology to enable for increased productivity and efficiency.
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Preferably 4 years of relevant experience. Fresh graduates are free to apply
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite, G Suite (Google Workspace), Google Apps Platform, G Suite Administration and Computer Network Administration for Wired and Wireless Networks
- Knowledgeable, at advanced level, in computer hardware, software, network, telephony, AV systems and commonly used operating systems and preferably programming e.g. Java/HTML/JQuery
- Energetic, agile and enjoys problem-solving
Full Time (Permanent)