Talent Development Manager, People & Culture
About the Role
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and who are keen to keep learning so they can bring their best to the people we serve.
Rainbow Centre is looking for a Talent Development Manager to spearhead talent development tailored for a diverse and passionate staff population serving persons with disabilities.
The postholder will join the People & Culture team that is reimagining and transforming people practices and policies to be empowering and inclusive so that our team and the clients we serve can thrive.
Key responsibilities include:
Curating an effective talent development plan by:
- Conducting learning needs analysis to identify gaps relating to skills, competencies or capabilities
- Identifying opportunities to bridge the gap between current and desired capability levels to achieve Rainbow Centre’s strategic plans
Engaging staff through:
- Incorporating empowered, inclusive and thriving principles into policies and translating into day-to-day practices at work in areas such as learning and development, study awards and training administration.
- Designing and promoting such initiatives via various internal communications channels and platforms
- Engaging stakeholders to support the initiatives
Planning for continuous improvement by:
- Designing and implementing a mechanism for monitoring and evaluation of the effectiveness of the interventions
- Designing and implementing a platform to gather insights on staff experiences
- Analysing and translating these information into improvement plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in talent development in any sector
- Experienced in designing and executing talent development strategies
- Good interpersonal skills to engage multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to display good listening skills and to communicate with all levels of employees with empathy
- Energetic and agile
- Super keen to see people develop and grow
Full Time (Contract)