Temporary Learning Facilitator (Special Education)
About the Role
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and people who are keen to continuously learn so that they can bring their best to the people we serve.
The Learning Facilitator is part of the teaching team and works under the guidance of experienced educators to provide quality learning experiences for students and support the best delivery of the curriculum. We are looking for individuals keen to work with students with disabilities on a temporary short-term basis.
Our Special Education Programme caters to students between 7-18 years old. The programme is available at the Margaret Drive, Yishun Park, and Admiral Hill (Woodlands) campuses.
- This is an entry position for individuals passionate about teaching students with disabilities. On-the-job training and in-service training programmes will be provided. Preference will be given to those with prior working experience with students with multiple disabilities or autism.
- You must respect the intrinsic and unique worth of every individual, and serve with compassion and dedication to discover, build and celebrate the ability of each person.
- You are expected to act with integrity and be able to work in teams.
- Teaching students with disabilities can be physically demanding – you may be lifting and carrying students and equipment and will be expected to clean and maintain equipment and facilities. At all times, the Learning Facilitator must take precautions to ensure the health and safety of students.
- At least a GCSE “A”-level or Polytechnic Diploma
Preference will be given to those who are able to commit at least 3 months.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to email your resume, duly completed Job Application Form together with copies of your Educational Certificates and Transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. We are hiring only Singapore Citizens for this position.