Terms & Conditions for The Pod
1. Usage of room is free when food and beverages are catered from us, with a minimum order for 10 people.
2. Sprout Room can accommodate up to 36 people. Bloom Room can accommodate up to 75 people.
3. Rooms are available for use only from 9.00am to 5.00pm on Mondays to Fridays only. Rooms are not available for booking on weekends and public holidays.
4. RCTC will allocate room based on the total number of people stated during registration.
5. Each room is air-conditioned and equipped with LCD projectors and screens. Users assume responsibilities of ensuring equipment is used appropriately and remains in working condition thereafter. Users also assume responsibilities of keeping the premises clean. Users will be billed for any damage and/or loss of properties and equipment, intentional or unintentional, during the event.
6. No food consumption in the classrooms is allowed. Food should only be consumed at the designated area outside the classrooms.
7. Rainbow Centre and RCTC will not be held responsible for any injuries, loss of lives, and/or damage or loss of personal belongings while on our premises.
8. Booking is only confirmed with a 50% deposit for food items catered at least five working days before the event.
Outstanding payment has to be made within two weeks after the event.
9. No refund of deposit will be given if the booking is cancelled less than five working days before date of event.
10. For postponement of booking less than five working days before the event, an administrative fee of 25% of total amount applies.
11. Payment to be made to “Seeds Cafe”.
12. All prices quoted are before GST.
13. In the event of any disputes, the decision(s) of Rainbow Centre will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.